This Gravity Form allows you to create a page with a form on it that office staff and others can use to upload news stories to the homepage of your site without having to login. This is useful if office staff need an easy way of posting to the blog.
Download the attachment at the foot of this post to import a form into your site. The form includes the following features:
- Post Title
- Post Body (for your news story)
- Post categories as a checklist - it will display any categories you have created on your site
- Post tags
- Image uploader (the uploaded image is also used as the featured image for the post)
- File uploader - allows you to upload a PDF file such as a newsletter
- Set to publish automatically once form is submitted
Note: once you have imported this form into your site you will need to create a page and add the form to that page. It is advisable that you change the visibility of the page to "Password Protected" so that only authorised staff can access the form.