How to Autopost to your blog from Twitter using IFTTT
- Create a free account on ifttt.com;
- Connect the Wordpress Service in IFTTT to your blog - you'll need your blog address, username and password;
- Connect the Twitter Service in IFTTT to your Twitter account (note 1, if you are logged in to Twitter on your device/PC it will simply ask to authorise; note 2, this won't work with a protected Twitter account)
- Create a new applet:
- If this: select your twitter channel
- Choose a trigger: "A new tweet from me with a specific hashtag"
- Add the hashtag of your choice e.g. #classblog or #goodwork etc
- Then that: select your Wordpress Service and choose “Create a photopost on my blog”
- Click: “Create Applet”
Note: I always choose a hashtag when using this applet otherwise you will create a new post on your blog every single time you tweet.